The new website is up and running and the education section has several new features:
- Learning Pathway – An overview of the learning and progression opportunities available to all members of the ASC.
- National Training Team – The members of this team are available to all clubs in the ASC for training in any aspect of public speaking technique or to provide expert club development support.
- Events Calendar – A list of upcoming conferences, competitions, training days, dinners and other social events is now up and running.
- Roll of Honour – Every year members are successfully completing the ASC speaking certificates and this page will provide further recognition of their achievement.
- Club Roles – Five bullet points on all of the major club roles giving the highlights of each officers responsibilities.
- Games and Activities – Instructions for several innovative approaches to exploring the art of public speaking in fresh and surprising ways.
And of course the latest addition to the website… this blog! Updates on the work of the education team will be regularly posted here to complement reporting through Facebook, the Speaker magazine and emails.
Claire Lawton, Paul Webb and Louise Humphries from Bromsgrove Speakers Club who have all achieved the Foundation Certificate which is part of the ASC Learning Pathway.